ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Help

2004 AB 182
Hi guys just wondering dwhat comes as standard on a 182 (2005) as I am looking to buy one very soon. Mainly wanted to know about alarm, a/c etc!! If anyone has a full list of the standard equipment on a 182 that would be great.

Cheers.

i have a 172 cup but here goes

Traction control
cruise control
cd player
thactman 1 alarm
climate control

thats all i think i no was put in other than all your normal incar stuff

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
First u need to decide if you want a cup or a FF

Cup has hardly any of the nice bits, FF has all the nice bits. Look out for the "cup packs" on the FF's

Options.

Cup pack 1, spolier + spliter

cup pack 2 , anthercite wheels, lower/harder suspension.

A Flamin' Red one
That seems a good, standard example and for the milage, a good price IMO and a good starting point (being standard) for any modifications you'll be making.

The belts will need doing if the car is over 5 years old and it will be due it's 36,000 mile service come the time so bear this in mind :) .

2004 AB 182
Ok brilliant, thanks for the recommendation, gonna try and see it this weekend. Don't plan on any modifications as it ends up costing too much and you dont get your money back as I found with the MINI i am currently in the process of selling!!

Titanium 182
The belts will cost between £400-£600 just to let you know mate.
Most don't expect it to be that much.

2004 AB 182
Ok that's fine, it will all be serviced and checked over by my next door neighbour who does my MOT's so anything that needs doing he will usually do for a better price than most!!

A Flamin' Red one
Ha, sorry, I didn't mean tools in general. That's a given. I meant tools specifc to the RS Clio's belts.

Sorry to hear that the car has gone though. Are you only after a 182? In that colour?

2004 AB 182
Thats a bit far from me really! I'm in Essex so something there would be good! Going to see that second link I gave this weekend! Hopefully looks as nice in person as it does on the pics!!

2004 AB 182
Well I went to view a 182 on Saturday and the car was immaculate, not single dent or stone chip and no kerbing either! Was up for £5600 got ownsown to £5100 as needs cambelt and MOT so should be picking it up this weekend! I can't wait!