ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - Factory Fitted Sat Nav

Clio 182 FF
Have just purchased a Clio which has the very rare, Factory Fitted Sat Nav system. Although it's not the greatest in the world I think it's a nice little extra.

I do however have one question with it...

Every time I start the car I get this message from it...

Blackpool-20110729-00339.jpg

I then have to click ok, then via the menu click navigation -> Map to display the map.

I would like the Sat nav to start up and by default just go to displaying the map without me having to acknowledge the warning message everytime or use the menu to click onto the map. Anyone have any idea how to do this??

I've tried searching the forums to no avail, and the instruction book doesn't mention??

Z4 Coupe
Got a renault Kangoo work van, 60 plate. That has a factory fitted satnav which also displays a warning notice everytime on start up. I cant think what the message says off hand, but it certainly comes up every single time!

Nope, you have to click it every time. My old 172 had the satnav fitted.

Just wait until then screen blows and you ring Renault for the price for a replacement. That brought me many lols.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Don't think you can, all the connect systems in new Nissans have pretty much the same warning and 'ok' button before it displays the maps.

Clio 182 FF
Well that's a bit of a disappointing answer :(

Was hoping it would be the same as my dad's beemer which does exactly what I want mine to do. I suppose I have Renault and he has a BMW though lol!