ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Cup packed, new set of shocks needed... advice much appreciated!

RB 182 FF
Hi guys I need a new set of shocks all round, I am looking to mate them with Cooksport springs. Can anyone give advice from experience of what is best to do?! I have a budget of about £500 quid, the car is used as a daily driver and a bit of fast road use... Is it worth buying Pure Motorsport solid top mounts or leave standard? Also uprated shocks or the OEM cup shocks?! Also the best place to supply such items. Any help much appreciated, cheers, Gareth.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'd go with brand new OEM shocks, Cooksport springs and then the pure motorsport package and ull still have a bit of change

RB 182 FF
Cheers for the replies guys, if I went for OEM Renault cup shocks I presume the cooksport springs will mate with them ok and not underperform with the drop?! Also anyone got any links to the best OEM suppliers with the best prices? Cheers in advance!