ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Cup, Inferno

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
Just had new front Discs and Pads and Front tyres. How come? Mine has done 18K and there still original parts?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  VW Golf TDI
because the front pads were fooked, because they were they wrecked the discs as well so I replaced both, The tyres arent actually on yet they will probably last another 3 months if needed,

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  VW Golf TDI
Buy then, so many people say they want and love my car, Really wanna sell now. Its in mint condition one tiny stone chip found today when I cleaned it. Gutted but its only one I suppose but what do you expect in this stupid wheather when the gritters are out. Everything else is as new.

Also open still to p/x < must be no more than 2k tho

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  VW Golf TDI
was gonna say, I know priced fairly I think, it hasnt a mark on it. Just got it back from renault today to have some stuff corrected, squeeks rattles etc, now as new again