ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 cup alloys

Clio 220 Trophy
Hi all,
Hope someone can help me, I'm trying to decide if I should keep my Clio 182 cup wheels or change them for the Clio trophy wheels? Does anyone know where to find theses wheels apart from Renault? If not can someone give me an idea of cost buying new from Renault and the part number for Renault?
Many thanks
Jon

Clio 220 Trophy
Thanks 4 that just had a look think I'll make an order when my springs arrive :)

Sorry for posting on the wrong place

Trophy
Good luck in finding Original Trophy Turini's. I spoke to Renault on Monday and Renault hold no stock of these either in the Uk or France!

They cost £715 from Renault but they would need payment in advance and i've been told they would have to try and sorce them which could take months.

Unless it is actually a Trophy you own and are desprate for these i'd go for the Speedline Turini TYPE 2120 wheels like in the link above. There are small differences but cosmetically look the same.