ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182...Bye bye

Astra VXR 17/05/07
Well, after 3 fantastic years with my 182 it's time for me to move on. I have loved every single second of owning this fantastic little car and will miss it lot's.

The only problem i had was lack of usage, it spent most of its time in my garage, i only covered 11500 miles in it. It is immaculate and whoever gets it next are very lucky, there isn't a mark on it.

I had pretty much no problems with it and the dealer was good to! Overall its been a good experience owning my Clio.

Big thanks to this site to, it has helped so much and there is so much knowledge on here. I'm not leaving, I'm to used to popping in now (Even though i don't post much) so i will continue and hopefully can pass on help or answer 182 questions if I'm quick enough!

What is next for me, well alongside my 182 i had an 05 Megane Scenic but it was daft having 2 cars and a company vehicle so i have chopped them both in and gone for just one car instead. I asked for a trade in price on my Clio and instead of being insulted i was quite pleased, i know i could of got more selling private but i was offered a good trade price in so took it.

I have re submitted this thread because i mentioned my new car and it was moved to other marques! This is a Clio praising thread and id like to take this chance to say what a great experience it was owning my Clio, for these of you who still have one or are thinking of getting one then in many ways i envy you !!

Astra VXR 17/05/07
The 182 is the longest i have owned any car and i have kept it so long for all the right reasons. I still intend to tell people how good the car is and suprisingly in my experience how good Renault have been !

Astra VXR 17/05/07
I got £8250 which i didn't think was to bad. As far as i know thats more than the book price> Fair price ?

I took it because the car i wanted was in stock in the spec i wanted and it meant i don't have to wait ages.