ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 rep wats the best colour

Why bother spending the time, effort & money to make a replica of one? can't you just get a real one ??

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Agreed ^^ by the time you pay for it all and insure legit.

I saw a decent 03 172 for £7k but you can get 51's for less than 5k unless you want something newer?

Mini Cooper S sport
black, although i have a big soft spot for racing blue

172s didn't come in racing blue though ;)

I'd say black, but I think reps are pointless, buy a real one.

Oh, and [pedant] your user name should be 'you'd never have guessed' [/pedant] :D

E60 diesel powah
black by far ;), but to be honest any! depends how well u can pull it off, u can with black easy

L1000939.jpg

L1000948.jpg

DSC08629.jpg

M2 Competition
Get a different colour, one not available in a 172.

Makes the car special then. A plain red one would look good.

mk1 172
you will find some companies will charge you the same as a 172 with a rep, due to the fact that to the untraied eye they are both the same, so should demand the same premium!

RacingBlue 182
if you go with an insurance company such as quinn direct, they dont charge any extra for exterior mods, they only charge extra for engine/suspension mods

M

MattJones89

Get on it mate, nothing wrong with reps i cant wait to either do one meself or buy a rep. And dont be sooo boring, mate of mine just sprayed his 172 replica "Focus ST orange" Looks awesome, the reason his cars his pride and joy because its what he likes the look of, not trying to convince others he could keep up with them in a race, when the 1.2 16v engine, although quick would be pissed on by his nans car if she wanted?!?!?:rasp: Lol. This sites getting depressing, everyone needs to cheer up!!!! :)