ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Phase 1 34k

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I guess the flamer search didn't go well then? That looks great though, for me the colour is right up there with PB and LY. You also got a bit of a bargain, there's one on ebay on 46k for £3500 and one on auto trader on 26.5k for a ridiculous £8990!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I guess the flamer search didn't go well then? That looks great though, for me the colour is right up there with PB and LY. You also got a bit of a bargain, there's one on ebay on 46k for £3500 and one on auto trader on 26.5k for a ridiculous £8990!
Ants after a flame as well as this one bud.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Oi Oi lads easy now :tongueclosed:
I would love a flamer phase 2 not bothered about a flamer phase 1.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Kin el, who does he think he is, Mossyv6? [emoji23][emoji23].

Lol, funny thing is I was after a mint flamer last year and I could find nothing but crap - even that low mileage "mint" flamer on here needed nearly every panel spraying!!!

Just remembered, years ago my mum & dad want to look at an 02 reg exclusive, that must be pretty rare ? (and left around for a year or so)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Just shows what you can do with a decent camera, I remember driving 2 hours in torrential rain to go see a Naples MK1 to replace my old one - pictures made it look like heaven in a garage.

Utter pile of s**t - I didn't even get out of the van!

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
That Odessey is not a £5k car.....yet.
Rouge Traders, wow I’d avoid that seller. You went to look at it? How bad was it then?
For £5k I’d want something a little special - cams, suspension upgrade, a lot of restoration work/new parts.

Yeah did you go and look at it @Ant1 ? As mentioned above, just shows what photos can do as that DOES look a stunner in their photos..... well apart from the engine bay! Rogue Traders tho, jeez, that's not a great advert for them is it lol!

We've all been there though, around 4 years ago I travelled just over 4 hours to view a 'mint' and standard Mk1 Focus RS........ got there and it was a complete dog, rust on the arches, pitted wheels, when the seller finally got out of bed and came outside i'd almost made my mind up.... then we popped the bonnet, looked as if a hose of something had split, fluid stains everywhere!! Didn't even start it, 4 hours back home again for a 10 minute viewing. On the way home he text me asking why I didn't buy it. 😂 I didn't reply, it was that or send a load of F's for my day being wasted.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I left the door.... I created the door... [emoji16]

I've had a rethink anyway, recaros and f1's and minor lowz are acceptable.

Recaros trimmed to match.. Because epic!

i still can't decide if to pop the recaros in the phase 1 or the RB. i really want to retrim them to match as you mention though if they go in the phase 1, would be expensive though to match the materials and stick the renaultsport logo in etc.

has to be epic lows as well, even Renault thought so with the misleading brochure pic! lol!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I think it’s the not being told what it needs or the ‘mint’ car isn’t quite that.

What did yours need @Ant1

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I think it’s the not being told what it needs or the ‘mint’ car isn’t quite that.

What did yours need @Ant1

Rear bumper paint, front wing paint. Will end up paining both front wings and blend into doors for paint match. Couple of car park dents which are easy enough. My R5 made it look like a shed lol.