ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 ph2 stalk screen adaptor

Clio 172 PH2
i am thinking about changing my wireless lol in my 172 to an alpine one but where have people got the adaptors from for the stalk and screen
halfrauds are useless as they have 12year olds working in there lol:) :)

182FF with cup packs
I needed two things for mine.

A car interface lead (AUTOLEADS-PC99-X12 I think), and a stereo interface adaptor. (in my case a PC99-SON (sony), though I suspect in your case it's a PC99-ALP)

I won't say this works because I haven't got round to fitting it yet :) The main reason being that you have to take the dashboard off to do it. You see the connection you need to plug in is at the rear of the display unit, so you need to remove the display to get at it. Unfortunatly you need to remove the dashboard to remove the display :-(

Luckilly the guy on the Ripspeed desk at my Halfords was in his mid 20's and could apparantly breathe and walk at the same time.

Clio 172 PH2
I needed two things for mine.

A car interface lead (AUTOLEADS-PC99-X12 I think), and a stereo interface adaptor. (in my case a PC99-SON (sony), though I suspect in your case it's a PC99-ALP)

I won't say this works because I haven't got round to fitting it yet :) The main reason being that you have to take the dashboard off to do it. You see the connection you need to plug in is at the rear of the display unit, so you need to remove the display to get at it. Unfortunatly you need to remove the dashboard to remove the display :-(

Luckilly the guy on the Ripspeed desk at my Halfords was in his mid 20's and could apparantly breathe and walk at the same time.

no way !! thats mad ! the trouble is i like everything just right so will have to be done i reckon :) if you dont mind let me know when you do yours so i can find out how it went
thanks alot:) :) :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
go in halfords - buy the two leads for 35 quid ( you need a lead for the apline HU which is just 3 wires, one with a jack on it and the other two with plastic on it) and the clio bit which is loads of wires.

then you need to remove dash to fit it (15 min job) and it works :)

i have an alpine HU in my clio and it works fine

Clio 172 PH2
go in halfords - buy the two leads for 35 quid ( you need a lead for the apline HU which is just 3 wires, one with a jack on it and the other two with plastic on it) and the clio bit which is loads of wires.

you do yours yourself ???:) :)

Black PH2 172 FF
You need both of these two mate:

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/inca...d3f7281d3c837f

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/2965...d3f7281d3c837f

Hope this helps you
smile.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

you do yours yourself ???:) :)

yeh was easy - if you go on to http://www.fubarnet.com/guides.html there is a good guide on how to remove the dash

Black PH2 172 FF
  megane/clio
i fitted the in cartec ones from car audio direct in my mrs's clio , you dont have to plug anything into the remote display on the dash , everything can be done through where your stereo comes out