ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ph2 alarm woes please help!

200bhp itb'd iceberg
I know your all seeing this and thinking NOT ANOTHER ALARM THREAD but ive searched and searched for hours looking for answers and not found anything other than the standard alarm is shite!

Basically i haven't used my car for a few months and the battery has died, bought another battery and connected it all up, now the alarm constantly goes off its the standard cobra sigma m32, no matter whether i open or lock the car, turn the key in the ignition the alarm still goes off then will randomly stop and start again seconds after. I've noticed when the alarm does stop the red l.e.d will flash fast several times then stay on for a second before flashing again, ive traced the wiring from the siren and found the control module under the dash board but don't know what else to do now, i contacted Cobra for them to tell me the Cobra sigma m32 is not a product of cobra so they cannot help me

does anybody have any idea?

Ph2 Flamer
Jono there's a guy called Mick on here, one of the traders who is in Notts http://www.diamondmotors.co.uk/ and seems to be a bit of a whiz on the old electrics. Dunno how far away you are but probably worth getting in touch with him. Defo worth upgrading to full membership for £12 (guides discounts etc)