ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 or 182?

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Anybody interested in MPG over death defying fun should buy a focus IMO lol

1*2s especially the cup are meant to have fun in and put a big grin on ya face!

Fun over practiallity all day long!

Mk2 Ph2 172
But the 1*2 are great on fuel IMO

I want to get another M3 but the clio's tempting me to keep it just Because the running cost are so low for a fun nippy car :)

Edit: saying that I have spent twice what I paid for the car in mods and maintaince since feb this year lol..... Whoops rose tinted glasses Abit I think ha ha ha !!!

FF Racing Blue 182
i was hooked on renaultsport clios when my brother bought brand new 172 in 2002

i always said i would get one and i waited for the one i wanted got a bit itchy at times and just wanted one straight away but i managed to hang on and a ff inferno popped up and it was 15 miles away and i knew it was mine it was that or nothing really any other colour and i wouldnt have been 100% happy

and keep in mind its age now they do need tlc im slowly getting mine back to standard but thats what i want it feels pretty bad knowing the person who had it before me spent time and money on it and im tearing it all off