ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ktec reccesed exhaust

Clio 182,172 phase 1
Iv got a ktec reccesed exhaust cat back fitted on my newly purchased phase 1 , in good condition . Don't really want this exhaust on the car , just wondering if any one has a hidden/ stealth exhaust they'd wanna swap or do a deal with . Open to suggestions

Clio 182,172 phase 1
Yeah I know mate , the previous owner cut the exhaust hole to big for the black 182 exhaust surround so it looks crap . Gunna sort the exhaust out then hunt for a new bumper

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Ive got a stealth system on mine. Not sure on the brand but is profesionally sleeved up from the cat back. Sounds nice too.

lol, sold that one now, i need a stealth exhaust for mine to, had a stupid side exit on it when i bought and now one that sits below the bumper that i'm not really fond off.

Clio 182,172 phase 1
Bugger , I'm gunna try and see if there's enough room to cut the tip off and weld a stealth style tip on it and then fit a new bumper on it