ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Impreza 4x4??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Would be nice to see some detail of whats been done with the backend, also how well the steering rack is mounted, and how the engine actually fits in the bay in terms of space around it etc.

Cool project, but only looks like a tiny portion of the real work has been done.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Passat
One of the lads from RS Tuning has done similar with a corsa. I wouldn't buy anything like that unless I knew the seller and his workmanship. Far too much to go wrong.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be nice to see some detail of whats been done with the backend, also how well the steering rack is mounted, and how the engine actually fits in the bay in terms of space around it etc.

Cool project, but only looks like a tiny portion of the real work has been done.

Looking at the pics,I reckon he has done the same as me, dropped a Clio with the floor and bulkhead cut out over an Impreza floorpan which has had the front and rear overhang cut off. The front bulkhead is certainly Impreza.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subarus are less reliable than clios thats just a nightmare. A evo clio is defo mu next project

Subarus are no less reliable than any other high performance car. Equally as reliable as an Evo, with far cheaper parts. The problem with Imprezas is the owners that don't drive them with sympathy and maintain them properly. Keeps us in business though :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looking at the pics,I reckon he has done the same as me, dropped a Clio with the floor and bulkhead cut out over an Impreza floorpan which has had the front and rear overhang cut off. The front bulkhead is certainly Impreza.

Sounds promising then.