ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Grill

BMW 125i
been offered a 172 grill brand new but just wanted to know how much i should pay for one of these? as i know from Renault they are about £180
Thanks

One with a few more
I paid about £95 for mine - so, yeah £100 is very reasonable. I bought mine mostly because I wanted to try out styling it with some chrome around the outer edge of the grille. Whilst most people on here probably dont like that sort of thing (and, tbh, I'm not a big 'mod' fan) I have to say it looks pretty amazing against my black pearl colour. Just a little class, in my opinion. If anyone wants any pics of it I can email them :D

One with a few more
Oh yeah. I can. Except I dont have photobucket or anything. I'll get the boyfriend to host it, methinks :)

Cheers :D

edit: here you go
mr car.jpg

my car2-2.jpg

Last edited:
  One with a few more
Huh? No, theres always a gap so you can reach the release for the bonnet. There is physically a gap in the grille

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yeah... so why doesnt it look like yours on Claires?

Much better improvment on them though! :D

One with a few more
john.med said:
chrome and 172 grille looks sh*t on pony models, chrome looks sh*t full stop

Well then I have to disagree wont I? It happens to look pretty damn good on my car. Idk what you mean by pony models and luckily I dont care. There are sadly some people out there who are 'engine size' snobs and what not. Which is fair enough in private but I dont think its really very fair to bring tha kind of insignificant predujice onto a public enthusiasts forum. Not everyone choses the same car for very many factors

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
aNYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE LOWER GRILLS GO FOR?? I HAVE A SPARE AND WILL PROB FLOG IT.......

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sorry the chrome looks sh*t, buy a 172 grill, good move, cake it in chrome, sh*t move.

Chocolate Bar™
there does seem to be a 'sport' snobbery on this forum, which is a shame. if you cant justify the comment with a decent reason, other than being offensive dont post it.

Middo said:
there does seem to be a 'sport' snobbery on this forum, which is a shame. if you cant justify the comment with a decent reason, other than being offensive dont post it.

:evil: ppl....its their way or the highway , imo it dont look right .. but what do i know i had meshing done, lol:cool:

Chocolate Bar™
personally im not a fan of it. theres no need for nasty comments..however i see where she got the idea from :clown:

img6.jpg