ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 exhaust manifold

It fits but it's a massive ball ache to fit
Head off or drop the subframe to fit

In terms of gains it is really not worth it, only real gain is easier cat/ de cat changes come mot time

Link pipe can be had from k tec for about £100 notes

Clio 172
It fits but it's a massive ball ache to fit
Head off or drop the subframe to fit

In terms of gains it is really not worth it, only real gain is easier cat/ de cat changes come mot time

Link pipe can be had from k tec for about £100 notes
Is there not a noticeable performance improvement if that mod was coupled to a couple of other simple mods like filter and decent exhaust system etc?

Clio 172
Thanks, seems to be mixed views some people reckon it's worth doing. Everyone says its a bit of a nightmare to fit though!!!

What mods do you think are worth doing?

Thanks for your input

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Track driving and learn how to get the best from it is the best option in my view (getting gear changes right to keep it at the right engine speed). I wouldn't bother changing anything again on my Clio as they are great just as they are. You can spend a couple of thousand on a supercharger/turbo upgrade and get 200+, a thousand on different cams, but anything else won't make much difference.

Clio 172
Thanks for your input. I was kinda set on a couple of basic changes filter, exhaust & remap and then tighten up the suspension. The brakes will probably just get attention as they wear out.

I have to say though, I used to have an Audi A5 but the 172 is much more fun to drive than the A5.