ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup Vs 182 FF

Clio 172 cup
Not sure if this has been done before but just curious to peoples views, taking everything into consideration like, running costs, speed, drivability, fun etc. thanks guys

172 Cup
The power to weight ratio is slightly better on the 172 cup, but in reality you're unlikely to notice it.

Generally the rule is the 172 cup will be a bit better to drive and the 182ff will be more comfortable as a daily.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I have owned both currently own a 172 cup if u want luxuries go for the FF 182 if u want pure fun 172 cup all day long it handles much better

Inferno 182 & Saxo
As long as the 182 has the cup packs there isn't going to be any real difference in the real world imo. Obviously there are the toys to consider, AC is well worth it in hot weather plus you can get 182s in various colours to suit most tastes but its all personal choice

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
As long as the 182 has the cup packs there isn't going to be any real difference in the real world imo. Obviously there are the toys to consider, AC is well worth it in hot weather plus you can get 182s in various colours to suit most tastes but its all personal choice

This.

I had a bash with a 172 cup not too long ago. There was nothing in it.

Meg 300Cup
172 cup is more fun, rarer and looks cooler!

How does it look cooler exactly? Lol

IMO if it's going to be a daily get the 182 if it's for the track as well get a CTR, the cup has no place for me, the 182 has the most kit, the CTR is faster and they're all in the same price bracket now.

Clio 182, VW Caddy
We got the 182 because the girlfriend wanted the 'one with two exhausts' but I'd be happy with either :)