ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup alloys

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
hey guys i have a set of clio sport 172 cup alloys with all new tyers tiny bit of corrosion and small amount of curbing what are they worth i have pics to show you to

182 Turbo Project
Hi mate, would you fancy swapping with some anthracite 182 rims? All have brand new tyres, one has some curbing but not loads! I want your rims!

Baines

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
no sorry mate but does any 1n know the value off these wheels

It all depends on what its worth to the purchaser...brand new, circa £600, 2nd hand (good condition) with tyres is usually around £350 upwards, if they've seen better days and need refurbing, then that would reduce the value (or perceived value) by over £100 as it would cost that (or more) to get them to a decent standard.

This is in my opinion. :)

MCS R56
I sold a set of 182 Cup alloys on E-bay with a mixed set of tyres, in average condition for £400. The Turinis are wanted wheels, so you should be looking at £500ish?!