ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 02 plate £1600

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  RB 200 Cup!
ah pay day isnt til the 19th! Grr

Would love that as a track car - too scared to take my baby RB out ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  SchwepTek™
I'll give you £1200?

No xenons, no service history, cat B/C?, proof of cambelt?

Oh and missing a fog and has the wrong Renault Sport badge.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
cat d, it has full reciept for the cambelt chaps the missing fog is a cold air feed to the filter(it came like this)

and on the xenon front one of them wasnt working when i bought the car, so i looked into repairing them and it was going to cost me a fortune so i got these for £50 which would have done me fine if it was only going to be a track car! i do still have the old xenon headlamps

£1200 you having a laugh the engine interior and steering wheel are worth more than that!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
would you not be better off mot and taxing it and getting £2k for it?

yes i realsie i could do that but i just havent got the time and my mum and dad are getting on at me because it has no tax or mot, it has to be off the road. so its taking up room on there drive.

thanks

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ill swap it for an astravan? 51 reg sport model air con alloys e.t.c e.t.c..

just read the ad, you already have a van :(

if i sell the van ill have it, but i expect the 172 to be gone by then

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes as you say i already have a van, but thanks anyway

It hasnt gone live on pistonheads yet but i think when it does it will hopefully sell quite quickly.