ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

quite possibly but will be pricey as fabricated parts will be needed. i know of someone who did it in a 19 16v!

buy it anyway and try and fit it.

if it dont fit very easily, sell it on. its worth more than that!

Let us know what you do. :)

regards!

Chris.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

bargain price for the engine but it wont fit in your valver with the original inlet manifold on it(makes it to tall)

Wont fit heads to big

You could go to T/B to get it to fit. Wiring may be a problem if its a Mk 2 2 due to the multiplex wiring.

19 16V

See 172 lump for £500 and people flame me when I say £1000 for a willy is overpriced.

Evismaniac - Who dropped it in an R19 16V?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

erm, i saw it somwhere, and emailed the guy, he gave me a massive email about how he did it, ill see if i can find it!

people pay more for the willy engine as its rare......and they want it.

Despite it being the poorer engine.

The R19 guy is in brighton i think. And i spoke to the guy aswell, not so much about the conversion as it wasnt finished before i left.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 22 April 2004

people pay more for the willy engine as its rare......and they want it.

Despite it being the poorer engine.

The R19 guy is in brighton i think. And i spoke to the guy aswell, not so much about the conversion as it wasnt finished before i left.
have they dumped all the original injection system/ingnition system and gone for throttle bodies etc? just wondered as the immobilser would be the main problem if using the original ecu.

I personally would buy the engine for £500. Put it on ebay with a reserve of £500 and buyer collects, that way you cant lose out, your likely to get more than £500 for it, then spend your profits on tuning your 16v engine or a williams engine......

Nick