ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v/Williams TPS Part Number/Manufacturer/Suppliers?

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Hi Guys and Girls,

As above, can anyone help out with a Part Number for the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) on a Valver/Williams?

Also, who were the original suppliers e.g. Bosch? and what companies can supply them new now?

Thanks in advance,

Woz

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
not made by any aftermarket suppliers. I can tell you that catagorically after trying for a week to track one down

OE manufacturer was Colvern

Genuine is the only new option. £190.46

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
not made by any aftermarket suppliers. I can tell you that catagorically after trying for a week to track one down

OE manufacturer was Colvern

Genuine is the only new option. £190.46

Thanks for the reply Dan,

Ouch! That's frickin' rich!

I too have been searching for the last three days through pages of Pierburg Catalogues and, as you say, there is no mention of the TPS.

The 'used' search is on then.

Woz

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
i have one which is new in black fastened to a throttlebody gotta be worth 50 quid if the new ones are 109 quid and u will get a throttle body with it so basically plug n play upto u mate pm me for pics