ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v/possibly williams? PAISLEY

extreme flamer
Heard a car popping and banging while sitting at traffic lights at Paisley train station. Thought it was a scooby or something, to my suprise an old clio flew round the corner and drove up the road in front of me towards moss street.
It was either a black 1.8 16v or a williams I think, couldn't really tell it was dark and I didn't look at the wheels, sounded really quick anyway.
Anyone on here?

Clio 1.8 16v
Heard a car popping and banging while sitting at traffic lights at Paisley train station. Thought it was a scooby or something, to my suprise an old clio flew round the corner and drove up the road in front of me towards moss street.
It was either a black 1.8 16v or a williams I think, couldn't really tell it was dark and I didn't look at the wheels, sounded really quick anyway.
Anyone on here?
ye thats me m8 haha

extreme flamer
I tried to catch up when the lights went green for a better look at it but my cars too slow haha sounded great, nice car mate