ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 16v buying question

none, just walk

seen this clio for sale and im tempted but does it sound too good to be true cos a grand is quite cheap for it considering they normally go for at least £1500?

<A style="CURSOR: default" onmouseover="checkAnchor(this)">
Renault Clio 1.8 16v,
J reg. 92000 miles, blue, full electric pack, PAS, service history, taxed and tested. £1,000 . no offers.

[Edited by bigpoppa81 on 03 July 2004 at 10:59am]

[Edited by bigpoppa81 on 03 July 2004 at 11:04am]

If it isnt too far go and check it out, might find that theyve tried trading it in and been offered £700 or something or they need the money.

Hey bigpoppa81

A j Reg Clio sells for around £500 - £600. Make the man an offer, Dont end up paying what he wants, At the end of the day, people price their cars on what they expect people to pay.

I know all you boys on here love your motors but you are really paying top whack for them and these sellers now it. Start buying your cars cheaper and the sellers will follow. Trust me on this one. I do it every day of the week.

Let me know if i can help

Big Ron

The Fat Bloke

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Fatbloke_294 on 04 July 2004

Hey bigpoppa81

A j Reg Clio sells for around £500 - £600. Make the man an offer, Dont end up paying what he wants, At the end of the day, people price their cars on what they expect people to pay.

I know all you boys on here love your motors but you are really paying top whack for them and these sellers now it. Start buying your cars cheaper and the sellers will follow. Trust me on this one. I do it every day of the week.

Let me know if i can help

Big Ron

The Fat Bloke

Then you have to spend £1,000 fixing all the problems that are wrong with it!
You get what you pay for.
So hard to put a price on a car without seeing it cos there are some very rough ones out there that people will try to pass off as "mint", especially traders! Always better to try and find a well cared for private example.

Mat.