ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v - 0-100 vid!

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
Nah! it's rsi, with 16v engine, BBR Starchip, pipercross induction kit, decat, janspeed cat back with 3" tailpipe. back seats out, and foam stuff under the carpet out too! oh and spare wheel! it's a bit slow after 70mph prob cos of heat/induction kit etc!!

do you have a speedo of yours with the cams? etc

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
sounds good.... nice bit of wheelspin into 2nd is always sign of a good 16v

1.8 Civic EX
bass_direct said:
Nah! it's rsi, with 16v engine, BBR Starchip, pipercross induction kit, decat, janspeed cat back with 3" tailpipe. back seats out, and foam stuff under the carpet out too! oh and spare wheel! it's a bit slow after 70mph prob cos of heat/induction kit etc!!

do you have a speedo of yours with the cams? etc

no I'm affraid not...there are always plenty of people using my private roads, be lucky to get a 0-40 vid! haha I wanna do one at some point tho!

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
Yeah man! do it whenever you can! would be good to see the effect of them on a 16v!

lucky my pivate road was empty as always and especially at 2am :)

1.8 Civic EX
haha, If i went out at 2 am everyone in the village would know about it! unfortunately my car isn't exactly quiet!

mk1 Hybrid - 13.7@100 mph
philthy said:
whats your rev limiter set at? you are doing about 70 in second!!

7850 ish, but i only took it to 7500 cuz im scared to take it higher as it screams at me!!

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
mr_merc said:
Why is your "brakes" light on, on the dash - what causes that?

It's the light on the right mate.. it's the battery light! I have a fault somewhere in the electrical system but can't seem to find it! but it's running fine so i haven't bothered changing anything!