ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.6 16v compared to a VTR

fabia vrs
Id have a clio all day long !! you should go for a nice mk2 ph1 rsi !! Half leather etc.. and then put the best brakes /coilover's you can afford on it then go slay some saxo's !!! :D :D

ALSO ALL SAXO DRIVERS ARE C##T'S JUST ONE UP FROM THERE 1.3 NOVA SRI'S !! ALSO THE ABOVE TXT IN THIS POST IS ALL I.M.O !! THANKYOUPLEASE

My nan drives a Saxo...is she a c.unt?

Stereotyping small minded pillock ;)

I'd go for the clio at the end of the day, purely because I prefer the shape. (Yes it really is that simple for me). Saxo's are huge fun to drive though. Just not my cup of tea.

:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: Depends how your nan drives and if she had a nova ?? lol I was talking about the sort of people who are 'into' cars ie not your nan !!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Id have a clio all day long !! you should go for a nice mk2 ph1 rsi !! Half leather etc.. and then put the best brakes /coilover's you can afford on it then go slay some saxo's !!! :D :D

ALSO ALL SAXO DRIVERS ARE C##T'S JUST ONE UP FROM THERE 1.3 NOVA SRI'S !! ALSO THE ABOVE TXT IN THIS POST IS ALL I.M.O !! THANKYOUPLEASE

Ive never read such a narrow minded comment in my life, i owned a VTS for a while and whilst there not everyones cup of tea you cannot possibly comment on the person driving because of what there driving.

It has to be said that if this is they way you judge people then you my friend are a f**king tool...

Regards.

Gem

Racing Blue 182
You said all saxo drivers were c***s though?

Now you're specifing certain groups? OK.