ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique

Hi, im going to be buying my first car soon...Tomorrow im going to look at a 2004 Clio 1.4 Dynamique with Air con, perfect condition from what the women says and it only has 7500miles on the clock. She wants £6475 for it...is that a good price? I only want to pay £6000 but will go to £6200.

Cheers,

Ross

Ok cheers, spoke to her on the phone, says her step dad works for a Renault Dealer so it wont be as easy as i hoped.

(and hes going to be there)

[Edited by Ro$$i86 on 19 August 2005 at 1:21pm]

Yeah, ive seen quite a few nice 1.4 most with nearly double that mileage and 2003 models, its hard to find a 1.4 Dynamique with air con in black...been looking quite awhile. Ill just quote those figures and if she wont budge ill say well i only want to spend £6000, its only worth that much but im willing to go to £6200 final offer.

You couldve had my 1.4 Expression in black, with alloys and climate control, and colour-coded Dynamique spoiler, for £5,350 or offers! Its 2003 ... but then, Im giving it to a dealer on Tuesday, trading it for a Fiat Punto HGT! I just wanted something with a bit more poke, and nobody was interested in buying my motor - as POW says, theres plenty of them around, so dont stress about being pushed on a price. Its deffo a buyers market!

k man cheers, i guess ill see what happens tomorrow then i dont need it for transport as ive got an R6 so ill just wait :)