ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.2

Grande 1.2
Got some new angel eyes for the clio, and finally had time colour coded the bumpstrips/handles/spoiler.:rasp:

19Angeleyes.jpg

17Spoilercolourcoded.jpg

18Sub6x9s.gif

16Wingmirrorcolourcoded.jpg

15Bootlockcolourcoded.jpg

14Handlessidebumpscolourcoded.jpg

Still loads to do, next thing is to colour code the bumpers....:dead:

Once the bumpers are done it'll look much more 'sporty' looks good though but i don't think i would have chosen thos rear lights :dapprove:

1.2 Dynamique
Not liking the rear lights mate, im sure it will look better once you've colour coded it...

I think some smoked headlights would go well with it...

RS6 C7
Lexus lights (Tick)
Angel eyes (Tick
Wolfrace rims (Tick)
Too much carbon(Tick)
Tipical chaved up clio, Less is more these days, change the lights back, Get some dish or put standard wheels back on and colour code and your on to a winner

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Don't like the wheels mate nor the front or back lights.

Good job on the painting, looks well.

Maybe you'll pickup a few tips on doing a proper nice Clio from the guys here ;) Also look around the Car Parts for Sale section once you sign up to become a full member.

Grande 1.2
Don't like the wheels mate nor the front or back lights.

Good job on the painting, looks well.

Maybe you'll pickup a few tips on doing a proper nice Clio from the guys here ;) Also look around the Car Parts for Sale section once you sign up to become a full member.

Yeah cheers man, tbf the painting is what ive spent the most time on!! the lights wheels etc.. i got on the cheap when i first got the car, i hated the standard look!! the original headlights look like street lamps :rasp:

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I have a set of Ph1 Headlights, the Dual Optics + HID bulbs on here for sale also.

Jap Box
Im a fan of the carbon bonnet, just not liking the wheels or rear lights :(

With a decent drop on some tidy wheels and changing the rears to some PH2 lights it will look tidy :)

Angel eyes dont bother me too much really, but the mesh grill just looks tacky :( also get some fog lights.

I can see the potential.

Grande 1.2
yeah still lots to do on it, an expensive hobby init!

will probably invest in some new rear lights. the newer mk2 standard ones probs.

what wheels do you reckon would look best? just that i dont want the standard renault ones...

Grande 1.2
Finally got round to doing a few more minor changes to the clio
ATTACH]
20AngelEyes.jpg

got the FC stickers on:approve:
21FCsticker.jpg

22FCsticker2.jpg

23FCsticker3.jpg

..And got the interior light working..
29Removedlight.jpg

30Lightopened.jpg

New bulb..
32Bulbinplace.jpg

33Lightworkingfinally.jpg

Also got some mk2 rears...
27MK2Lights.jpg

26MK2lights.gif

25MK2lights.jpg

Next up, Ill be getting some 172 sport wheels; perhaps in this colour...
all.jpg

:clown: ideally id go for the 182 gun-metal wheels, but im not loaded!

Still need to get a bee-sting aerial, But im not sure what type to get, because the shabby after market ones are aparantly are crap for signal.:dead:

aaand maybe remove rear wiper.. :rasp:
stil need to finish the colour code too...

Attachments

• 20AngelEyes.jpg
    20AngelEyes.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 29
  Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Nice. Looks better.

Wheels needa go as does the headlights. The bonnet (in my opinion) isn't nice but at least it is a bit different. Colour code.

Grande 1.2
the bonnets staying! haha, fair enough.. Im more focused on getting some new wheels, got my eye on a fair few at the moment

Grande 1.2
Noww then joss :D hows life at timberland without me? lol yeah ive already bought and sold those black 172 wheels. the guy has just been round 20 mins ago and got them off me. I want some silver ones. got my eye on a few on ebay. Hows the dynamique??

Grande 1.2
alloysoncliojpeg.jpg

Didnt get a picture with them on, but i did a photoshop haha, this is best i can do to show ya..:rolleyes:

Monaco 172
Noww then joss :D hows life at timberland without me? lol yeah ive already bought and sold those black 172 wheels. the guy has just been round 20 mins ago and got them off me. I want some silver ones. got my eye on a few on ebay. Hows the dynamique??
your kidding right? theyre the ones ive been looking for? hahaa and just had my tints done yesterday, bring on the haters!

Grande 1.2
haha yeah init!! there was a guy on media who rearranged the letters on his renault badge to write urinal lol and it was a total hater fest!!

I was checkin out the white spray art on your car whilst i was in thailand, lookin good. you still doing the wheels white..

If you get some new rims, sell me your old ones!!

Monaco 172
haha yeah init!! there was a guy on media who rearranged the letters on his renault badge to write urinal lol and it was a total hater fest!!

I was checkin out the white spray art on your car whilst i was in thailand, lookin good. you still doing the wheels white..

If you get some new rims, sell me your old ones!!

ha thanks, need to re do my rear diamond tho, DISASTER!!! haah and i would have swapped my wheels for those ones you just got rid of ;)

Grande 1.2
No you wouldnt mate, they are way to big! there bigger than the monster truck wheels ive got on now! only 16" but the tyres were FAT. Get some pics up of your tints!!

Monaco 172
theyre the size i was after, definatley ;) hahahaha and i will do tomorrow maybeee, but no one ever looks on my progress anyway :p

Grande 1.2
hahaa just bang em up anyways be reet! mate them wheels where like tractor wheels.. they wouldnt go on mine without spacers. lol well if you find some more, let me know, cos im after some like yours dude

Grande 1.2
F*CKIN PUNCTURE!!!!:dapprove:
IMAG0127.jpg

Put the standards back on!:rasp:
IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

welcome to the scrap yard!
IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

the old wheels need a desperate clean and polish! until i find some decent new wheels :cool:

Mk3 clio 1.5
that photoshop, is the worst attempt ive ever seen haha. cars coming along nice, still can make my mind up on the bonet though :/

Grande 1.2
im actually good on photoshop mate.... as i said in the pic, its a quick put together in 5 mins, i really couldnt be arsed sitting there all night making an awesome attempt for everyone just to comment saying "ohhhh your car still looks sh*t mate", it was just to show jossman :approve: and the bonnet will look good once the front is colour coded, and ive got fogs... just taking time:(

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Looks better on steelies than it does on those spokes imo.

Tbh I don't think the 172 wheels in anthra / black would suit very well. Silver would look nice I'd say , then get the callipers done a different colour.

Grande 1.2
Polished the standards today after work, its taken all afternoon but well worth it..

this is a before shot....
IMAG0135.jpg

and after :cool:
IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

The car is so much more nippy with these little doughnuts on!! definite performance improvement from the wagon wheels :cool:

Grande 1.2
Looks better on steelies than it does on those spokes imo.

Tbh I don't think the 172 wheels in anthra / black would suit very well. Silver would look nice I'd say , then get the callipers done a different colour.

Yes mate! totally agree.. im lookin at some silver ones on ebay. im also looking at some laguna wheels. just not to sure about fitment. im sure it should be okay with it being from another renault