ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Cup - Finished. (Half Decent Pictures at last! 56k - I wouldn't)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Well, I've not given the rep a clean in a month or so as the GF has gone to Uni so I spend my weekends with her in Leicester. This weekend she came home, so I made the most of it and cleaned the car! (It's not 100% finished, but there or there abouts on the outside!)

Also thought I'd go and find some locations. I'm no pro, I got a bridge camera the other week and havn't really had a chance to use it, so these are my first propper pic's. Some havn't turned out too bad! Pleased with the first one the most I think:

4042936207_b7d32f2057_o.jpg

4043701362_cd34ca7aed_o.jpg

4043740086_996747d2ab_o.jpg

4043765812_d447744b2e_o.jpg

4043783054_7c33dc606a_o.jpg

4043797080_0d41285eb8_o.jpg

4043104611_1ab3e1abaa_o.jpg

4043862590_51bd094f6f_o.jpg

Plans in next few weeks:

Space rear wheels another 5mm per side.
Cobra Daytonas from Nick172cup.

Plans to be completed by FCS next year:

Uprated shocks
Colour coded engine bay (Make the old sewing machine look pretty)
Stripped rear
Half cage

C+C welcomed, Suggestions are also very welcome.

It's off to Fred@BTM on Thursday for a Service and the Aux + Cam Belt change, So should be running pretty good after then.

May upload some more pictures later tonight, took loads, just sorting through them!

Range Rover sport
Looks really nice, what spacers have you got on at the moment? Anyone know where to get some hubcentric spacers?

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Looks really nice, what spacers have you got on at the moment? Anyone know where to get some hubcentric spacers?

Got 25mm B-Centric fronts and 5mm rears, which are up for sale if your interested ;) lol

Anddd I'd recomend KAM Racing for hubcentrics.

Oh and thanks :rasp:

Looks excellent.

Whats the estimation of the cost you spent on it making it a rep?

Cheers! Well the sport kit + cup spoiler was on it when I got it. But I've spent around £1700 on little bits and bobs and wheels + exhauts and what not! would of been far more if I would of had to get the sport kit + pay for getting them sprayed.

Thanks for all the other comments too! :D

mk2 ph1 clio
looks awesome... love that colour... i want a phase 2 rear bumper... been told they bolt strait on :/

Missed my Clio & DC2 Now
I saw Nick172cup yesterday and saw his Cobra Daytonas seats, they look very nice ;)

Your Clio Looks Ace now...=]

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thanks for all the comments! :) I think it's come a long way recently.

Offft, wouldn't want to weigh down the front end with heavy xenons :p lol, Nah, I just like the cup look, I dont think having the little xenon bit is worth £250/£300, not at the moment anyway!

Aaaand if my plans for a half cage go ahead, the tints will be coming off. I've gone off them alot recently, just can't bring myself to take them off yet when I paid £230 for them earlier this year!

Also on my future plans bit, I forgot to mention a decat from prospeed once it's had it's MOT in a few months, so yeah, that will be coming soon.

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks awesome! If that came up behind me, I wouldn't hesitate to pull over and let the 2.0 litre fly by me :rasp:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
crackin pics, nice location, £230 for tints? i paid £90 for mine, proper professional job too.

hope it makes the calender,

there was someone on here before with a cyclone rep iirc, had the engine conversion too, i think he wrote it off tho :(

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
ahh, i really like it. the colour combo is great.

Thankyouuu! Yeah Cyclone Blue + Anthracite were a match made in heaven, if I do say so myself! :eek:

crackin pics, nice location, £230 for tints? i paid £90 for mine, proper professional job too.

hope it makes the calender,

there was someone on here before with a cyclone rep iirc, had the engine conversion too, i think he wrote it off tho :(

Thanks mate! Yeah the tints were well expensive, has security film on the front two though which is supposed to make it harder to smash, but it's quite a thick film and apparently hard to apply hence the price.

Cheers,lol, I dont think it has a hope it hells chance of making the calender!

Yeah I think there has been 1 other cyclone rep, but it's deffinatly not around anymore. Shame really, would of been good to get some pics of both together!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Rep or not, thats a nice looking car regardless. Nice to see someone using a bit of good taste to modify their 1.2 aswell. I'd imagine it makes a cracking run around seeing that it'd use next to no fuel, has low road tax and is cheap to insure.

200 Gordini
Your car WANTS xenons.

Alot of time and money gone in to this, i hope it gets that engine conversion i always mention, even if its a few years down the line!

adi

clio 1.2 16v extreme
wherd u get the paint from? i cant seem to find it anywhere am i gonna have to go to a propa paint shop n get ripped off lol