ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clingfilming

Gally, the Bosnians cleaned my car for £6 and i drove 100 odd miles unprotected, covered with bug s**t.

And you know everyone was more interested in my car don't you?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gally, the Bosnians cleaned my car for £6 and i drove 100 odd miles unprotected, covered with bug s**t.

And you know everyone was more interested in my car don't you?

Flol!!!! They were. The broken bonnet cable? The awesome Nazi number plate surround?

Not exactly JD, no. Daily washing for personal hygiene is FTW :cool:

But I dont spend 7 hours a week washing my car.

Nor do I. I detail it once a year. In fact I probably spend less time washing my car for it to look 10x better than yours/you do.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nor do I. I detail it once a year. In fact I probably spend less time washing my car for it to look 10x better than yours/you do.

Boom! Once a year and 11 months of easy washing. Done.

Very well put actually. Looking after it properly with quality waxes and s**t does make a car far easier and quicker to clean. Even so. Cling film is still for the pmsl.

I didn't clean mine in preparation. I had no room for my cleaning stuff and it was pointless doing it before as I had to do 100+ miles.

Then I hit a bird and added blood and feathers to the dirt.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't clean mine in preparation. I had no room for my cleaning stuff and it was pointless doing it before as I had to do 100+ miles.

True dat. I actually went and looked at it! :eek:

You need to be careful as well I suppose. Prod around too much with brushes and stuff and the arches & sills might crumble away. Maybe?

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Nice. AC working now Dan?

Very well put actually. Looking after it properly with quality waxes and s**t does make a car far easier and quicker to clean. Even so. Cling film is still for the pmsl.

Kev, we're turning him. Ever so little by little - but it's happening...

Listerine & Poledo

It's an S3, it'll look 10x better than my jalopy if it was caked it mud.