ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate Control Sensor - Anyone have 1 for sale?

Clio Sport
Hi,

I have just brought my first Renault Clio Sport !!! Its a 172 Mk2 2004 model.

I live in Sydney after emigrating 2 years ago and refuse to drive a big Holden or Ford so the Clio Sport fits the bill.

Its taken some time to track down a good one as they are very rare here but i have finally found one. The only problem is thats its making that buzzing noise that many of you have wrote about in the past.

I spoke to a local dealer and they are after around $200 around 90 pounds to replace it so i thought it would be worth posting a thread to see if any of you guys have 1 for sale.

So......, if anyone has one laying around and would be willing to sell it then it would be great to hear from you. Or would anyone know where i could purchase one in England.

Thanks in advance.

Clio Sport
Hi joshydee

Yeah im going to try and blow it with compressed air but failing that then that sounds my best bet. Any idea how much they cost?

Thanks for your advice.