ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate Control problems

clio 172
Hi All,

Well yesterday I had a problem with the climate control. When I got in the roasting hot car i put the Auto on and the car cooled down nicely. It got a bit chilly so I turned the heater up to 18c to take the edge off and then the heater decided 18 wasnt hot enough and decided to blow out the hottest air ive ever felt come from it but with the display still saying 18c???? So i put up with it to see if it was going to sort it self out and i didnt. I got it home and disconnected the power to the climate via the plugs by the pedals. It will now only blow cold air. Do i have to re-calibrate it or something or can somebody help. It was working fine until i tested the auto function. any ideas. Just hope we get no rain as i wont be able to stop it steaming up:dapprove:

Thanks

www.renparts.co.uk
do a search mate, sounds like a flap motor has become nackered. good news: part is cheap, bad news: dash needs to come out.

clio 172
Yeah I started it in interior problems etc but not many replies so i want sure if many didnt look in interior section. Has any body got any drawings of how the climate control is the other side of the dash i.e technical drawings of the works inside to get an idea how it all talks together etc.