ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford 300 grrrrrrr (help desperate)

Mk4 golf gti

rite read the link and tell me what u think the prob cud b ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!

I have put in the valet code and nofin still, i also used my spare key fob

Mk4 golf gti

Pull up outside robs house got out with window open as my alarm shuts it 4 me. Press my key fob as u do and nofin happens (f**k) go up 2 car press it loadsa time still nofin (f**king f**k) look in car and my alarm led aint come on (oh f**king f**k f**k) put key in ignition 2 start and absolutely nofin (f**king c**t bolox sh*t f**k) my car is now stranded at robs house and has bin since 9 dis mornin and sounds like it is goin 2 b rather expensive 2 fix

then as i am driving my otha car i go 2 pick up my girlfriend at work and guess wot dat brakes down as well (f**kin great) i then av 2 wait 1 hour 4 my m8 and we lob sum petrol in at a hope dat wot da prob and hurrah it was.

Wot a f**kin day how many ppl can say they have had 2 cars brake dwn in 1 day

Mr2 Roadster

Sounds like the whole car has no power at all, start at the battery and work backwards!

i had a clifford 300 and they are poo! it used to f*ck up like that all the time for no reason, although never in the same way yours has. Apparently they have a tendency for some sort of voltage spike in the brain of it, and it just scrambles it for good - dunno how true that it, an alarm fitter told me.

if your valet code doesnt do anything, and the fob wont work and your ignition wont come on - but at the same time the alarm hasnt actually been goin off then it does indeed sound like you are going to need an alarm fitter to have a look at it mate. good luck with it anyway.

Liam

Clifford 300s are probably one of the best alarms you can buy. its all down to the installation!

Thats an easy one.

The fuse has blow. Should be located right near the battery. It should have a black cover over it.
Pull the cover off and check the fuse.
If this one fuse has gone, your car wont even fart!

Hope this helps

Del Boy

I agree with Daz, clifford alarms are the best you can buy, its just who fitted it.

Free plug to Mick at www.mc-incar.co.uk for mine.

hav 2 blame halfords for mine then - after i wrote the car off i took the alarm out completely and you should have seen how some of the wiring had been done - absolute shocker of a job - i.e. no solder on loads of joints - just twisted together and wrapped in black tape!

once bitten tho, so will get a toad or something on this car when i get round to it - either that or will see if my old clifford 300 can be fitted at a reasonable price.

D

Dynamic Devil

Del Boys right. I had the same problem on my old car. The fuse has probably blown you may well find it behind the dash board like where mine was located.

Mk4 golf gti

ok cheers 4 da help

but ive had a look in engine bay and fuse box in dash and i cnt find the fuse does ne1 have ne ideas where it cud b located

Mate its not in the fuse box.

Try to trace the smaller live leads from the battery.
You will find it doing this.
Or if you know where the module is located, try that also, but that would be a bad fitting job if it close to that!

Hope this helps