ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clicking!!!

Hello, when closing my drivers side window I get a clicking a couple of times after it has closed! And no it's not the usual noise you get from the motor, like a turning. It's an actual clicking after the window has closed and I have let go of the switch that operates the window.

So I was wondering if anyone has had this type of problem before?

Thanks in advance

Mark

No, mate it's not just the relays as it's only just started today. It's like a clicking noise coming from the motor inside the drivers side door. I don't know whether the moter is on the way out or what. Might have to strip the door down in the Morning?

Mark

Civic Type-S GT
don't know if this is any help but the solenoid/motor for the passenger door central locking on mine was making a loud high pitched squeal for a few weeks before it just stop working completely.

A clicking could be an even earlier warning sign maybe? lol

don't know if this is any help but the solenoid/motor for the passenger door central locking on mine was making a loud high pitched squeal for a few weeks before it just stop working completely.

A clicking could be an even earlier warning sign maybe? lol

Hmmm....Maybe thanks for the input. I think I will have a look very soon, hope mine doesn't stop working as being a cup I got no ac!!!

Mark

Civic Type-S GT
Hmmm....Maybe thanks for the input. I think I will have a look very soon, hope mine doesn't stop working as being a cup I got no ac!!!

Mark

lol i'm poverty spec window generated AC too - at least you've got a cup and not just a dynamique :( lol