ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning glass marks

Monaco 172 2/468
You know those annoying marks that are on your windows, probably windscreen is worst, where the marks from the wipers are like solid on the glass. No amount of normal cleaning, AG fast glass, seems to shift them, its almost like they are scratched ?

Can anything sort these marks out ?

Cheers :cool:

Monaco 172 2/468
al said:
I think they are scratches, not much you can do about it.

Noooo I just want a magic potion to get rid of them lol, the truth hurts !

I don't get how a wiper can scratch the window though, weird :S

106 GTi
Have you tried an actual glass polish rather than just a spray cleaner on them yet?

106 GTi
I would try some normal Autoglym Glass Polish first then look into the glass polishing kits if need be.

www.frost.co.uk sell some kits to. Be care full as it is easy to make the glass loook deformed, not what you want on the front screen.

BMW E46 330i Touring
AG Glass Polish is very good, but I wouldn't say it removes the lines caused where the wiper finishes (circular lines around the outside of the windscreen), think you'll need a more hardcore polish for those.