ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned up!

Low Slow & Stealth
-removed tints
-changed rear lights
-quick wash

Before:
IMG-20110903-00107.jpg

After:
NorthAyrshire-20111113-00153.jpg

Before:
IMG-20110903-00109.jpg

After:
NorthAyrshire-20111113-00154.jpg

Random Picture:
NorthAyrshire-20111113-00158.jpg

Low Slow & Stealth
thanks mate! i felt it was a bit too much black, and with them removed it looked a bit cleaner.

Low Slow & Stealth
thanks guys :D it did indeed look like a bit of a van, the sticker will be removed when i have time Ste

Low Slow & Stealth
I would love a cup spoiler! unfortunately i dont have the cash to just through away unless i could find a bargain. it isn't a rep as such, just a dynamique 1.2 with the 182 rear and interior, thanks again.

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Looks good mate :) I would recommend losing the shocker though! I had before but I pulled it off cos i'm a hero ;) hahah

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
looks much better to be honest man good work haha! Should of pm'd me mate i still have the rear lights which i could of given you for postage cost! How is the car going? I miss it a little bit haha

Low Slow & Stealth
cheers jamie! its going great so it is, got a few small changes to come then it will be left alone :D

Low Slow & Stealth
going to get some rep skirts, cup spoiler, laguna splitter and wind deflectors mate :D the exhaust sounds amazing so it does, pops nicely :p