ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the ph1

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
the weather has been crap today, but the car needed a clean, so thought it would be rude not to take some pictures.
and havent really got many pictures up of the car with the coilovers fitted

here they are :)

P1010114.gif

P1010113.gif

P1010111.gif

P1010110.gif

P1010109.gif

P1010108.gif

P1010107.gif

also took the yellow OMP tow ring off, which i think the car looks better without

comments welcome as always.[/QUOTE]

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
textbook. i NEED coilies. they 16s or very clean 15s on 45 profiles?

also, what's the drop? That's exactly how i want mine sitting.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
thanks for the comments everyone :) was going to take a few more pics put it was too wet.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
textbook. i NEED coilies. they 16s or very clean 15s on 45 profiles?

also, what's the drop? That's exactly how i want mine sitting.

im not really sure what mm its sitting, 60mm roughly i'd say. Alot lower than the 40mm apex springs i used to have.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks great Gez! Need to get mine sitting pretty like that, looks good on those 15's :cool: With the rear light conversion, did it need re-wiring, or did you leave them as they were? Have thought about doing mine as they look so much better than the PH1 rear clusters :dead:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
cheers bud :D yeah, i put the lights on, was straight foward enough, no re wiring or anything, just swap them over. 2 minute job.
Nice little touch imo, makes the car look newer and cleaner.

Clio 172 Exclusive
Cool :) Yes, definitely makes the rear end look less dated. Might have to source some PH2 clusters on ebay then!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
and the clear side indicators and silvertec bulbs get rid of the old orange

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
cheers mate :) . Alot of effort has gone into the car, and always puts a smile on my face.

Ph1 1.2
Looks tidy! Just how i want mine. is it the original body work and just lowered, or got a skirt on??