ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned the cliooowww

Clio 1.2 slammed
ive said it before,

the stance is rediculous and stupidly low

and thats why i fecking love it mate!

reminds me of my old 1.2, get it on the floor and the car will be remembered,
people around my area know my car more than me!

however, if you ARE a learner, loose the L plates
if youre NOT a learner, kudos for taking that on the chin just to be different lol.

thanks alot mate :) a plan to have it sitting right on the ground soon ;) and al be goin for ma test soon so the l plates will be off lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
its hardly a cheating splitter dude :s its basicaly the same size as the standard one and the skirts are on to hide the bashed sills which do sit lower than the skirts so it reely is that low :)

Yeah but adding bodywork gives the impression of more lows, even if it is that low. Does that make sense? Probably not. But yeah. It's all very well and good just dumping a car but you need some stance. Bring the front down or the back up just a tad for epic win, then I'll love it.

P.S, show off the bashed up sills with pride! Roll Hard n all that.

Inspiration, Shauns motor. (S23 off here).
67451_452749398555_541213555_5247097_5070051_n.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
P.S, I don't mean to sound a c**t, I'd just love to see this thing turn into a winner! Oh and good luck with the test!

Renaultsport Clio 182
There's lowered, low & stupidly low and im afraid this falls into the last category....

That's completely undrivable in the real world - I'm surprised you dont rip the bumper off going over a blade of grass ffs!

Pointless springs to mind but nice job with the chamois lol

Fiesta ST-3
Yeah but adding bodywork gives the impression of more lows, even if it is that low. Does that make sense? Probably not. But yeah. It's all very well and good just dumping a car but you need some stance. Bring the front down or the back up just a tad for epic win, then I'll love it.

P.S, show off the bashed up sills with pride! Roll Hard n all that.

Inspiration, Shauns motor. (S23 off here).

jimmys looks 100x better than that 5door.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
How does this drive? I'm not putting a dickish comment I'm actually curious because I ha coilovers put on last week but I wound em down too much at first and that ruined the car, this looks awesome but yeah, how well or unwell does it drive lol

Clio
handling is everything no matter what the engine size, going round corners flat out because you can = cool, not been able to turn because of scraping arches or the inability to drive down a slightly bumpy road without a crumbling pelvis = epic fail.

Does anyone on this forum actually get handling or had any first hand experience on how a car should handle? Cant be doing with all this LOW tripe.... F1 cars aint this low for a reason...

Like I say the car is nice, the ride height is just a joke Id hate to say 'told you so' if you smashed the underside of your car off before passing your test mate. Oh and P.S good luck with your test if you havent already passed.

182 BEAN
handling is everything no matter what the engine size, going round corners flat out because you can = cool, not been able to turn because of scraping arches or the inability to drive down a slightly bumpy road without a crumbling pelvis = epic fail.

Does anyone on this forum actually get handling or had any first hand experience on how a car should handle? Cant be doing with all this LOW tripe.... F1 cars aint this low for a reason...

Like I say the car is nice, the ride height is just a joke Id hate to say 'told you so' if you smashed the underside of your car off before passing your test mate. Oh and P.S good luck with your test if you havent already passed.

THIS HAS MADE MY DAY ..... A CAR IS ONE OF 3 THINGS

• BUILT FOR LOOKS E.G SLAMMED EURO
  • BUILT FOR SPEED
  • OR BOTH
THIS LADS GONE FOR LOOKS SO IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER IMO

lovin the caps button ;)

Octavia VRS LE
I love how slammed this is... its your car, do what you want with it, always going to get haters!!! aslong as your happy with it dont worry about anyone else

Static Low

Get real ! Handling isnt everything. Especially in a 1.2! Its not exactly going anywhere quick in the first place, is it ?? Jimmy's car is simply based on looks, just like mine. We want to roll low. It looks cool as f**k for a start. Nothing looks cool about going round corners flat out, unless you're driving something which is meant too. Id hate to say "told you so" when i hear about you rolling into a ditch.

Low car. Not a daily driver. Take extra care when on the road. No problem!

SG9 Forester STi
Love it!

Only thing i'd do is swap the splitter over for something a little less chunky.

Mine isn't especially low but scrapes on all sorts so god knows how you'll get about in this. It does look awesome though, love that colour!

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks good! I wanted to fit turbines to my old 1.2 Clio, but never got round to it. Certainly looks good lowered. Nice colour, too :)

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
How did you get it that low on yhr back? Customs springs?
Looks soo good!!!