ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned it up nicely today :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Gave it a good going over today, wheels off, arches a quick scrub, EGP'd the wheels etc.

Also got out the results of a hit and run in my works carpark yesterday, gutted when someone asked me if I'd crashed my car, ran outside and it was there with no-one to be seen, no note, nothing reported to security etc :(

Anyways, a few pics:

IMG_0482.gif

IMG_0483.gif

IMG_0484.gif

IMG_0494.gif

IMG_0495.gif

IMG_0492.gif

IMG_0493.gif

IMG_0475.gif

IMG_0476.gif

IMG_0489.gif

IMG_0490.gif

IMG_0499.gif

IMG_0501.gif

IMG_0504.gif

IMG_0505.gif

IMG_0507.gif

IMG_0497.gif

So now needs front end respray, rear bumper, 1 bump strip, 1 door handle, bullets, and a good PC for the rest of it. Wheel refurb in a nice colour, new rear discs and pads next week.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Some people are so f**king inconsiderate.

Glad most of its come out though mate, cars looking clean.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thanks for the comments.

Wheels are a dodgy shade of silver/white because my powdercoaters fucked up (long story!) not sure whether to go anthracite or high power silver, but no money at the minute so will have to stay as they are for now.

If I find out who has caused the bump then I will kill them, so pissed off about it. Got some stress marks on it too which can't be seen in the pics, so I reckon it might even need a new bumper :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Repeat after me,

I will NOT take my wheels back there to get them refurbished again. We know the colour is bad, but the finish looks very orange peely (sp) too!! Bad times :(

Still, car looks mint other than the rims :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Repeat after me,

I will NOT take my wheels back there to get them refurbished again. We know the colour is bad, but the finish looks very orange peely (sp) too!! Bad times :(

Still, car looks mint other than the rims :)

Won't be going back to them lol!
Will get them done pro instead of a backstreet place, get what you pay for and all that...!

It is a really bad finish, had to accept them though as I had sold my other wheels, bad times.

At least they are clean though ;)

clio mk2
the wheels look like a matt grey..tbh it looks quite nice! daft t***s...hope they did more damage to their car!

120d M Sport
Suprisingly enough, it pulls the white (or white looking) Turini's off really well. Gutting about the bump...luckily most it it came out. Lovely other than that though!

clio mk2
...actually, looking at it closer, it looks like a bike wheel left that mark..was it a rubber residue? or was it paint?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
99% it wasn't a bike, as this is a seerate off site carpark, bikes part on site.

Was something blue as there were blue marks on the bumper.

Re re wheels, might look better if they were a proper colour then it might be better.

LY V6 with Recaros
Looking good! I had virtually the same damage on my 182 when someone hit it and drove off :(

306 GTI-6
Nice car, love pic 12 for some reason I cant put my finger on lol

What did you use to clean the wheels up with? They came up good on the inside

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice car, love pic 12 for some reason I cant put my finger on lol

What did you use to clean the wheels up with? They came up good on the inside

Yeah i like that one too :)

Just same shampoo and an old washmitt, they were powdercoated only a few weeks ago so was nothing too major, just rubbed straight off!

340i
Looking good dude!

Gutted about the wheels... As mine came out absolutely spot on?!!?

It shall be looking mint again though. :D

Vw caddy tdi
hp silver wheels sound good 2me. My gf's car has been damaged both sides this week one looks like melicious foot print on os rear arch and other is ns rear corner parking scuff/dent argh fs.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate but white doesn't suit silver imo of course.
You could make a good job with rattle cans short term

Clio 182 + Recaros
Thanks for the comments.

Wheels are a dodgy shade of silver/white because my powdercoaters f**ked up (long story!) not sure whether to go anthracite or high power silver, but no money at the minute so will have to stay as they are for now.

If I find out who has caused the bump then I will kill them, so pissed off about it. Got some stress marks on it too which can't be seen in the pics, so I reckon it might even need a new bumper :(

I think you've done a good job on the bumper, thankfully silver is reasonably forgiving unlike Black Gold. I think everyone will agree with your comment re. other peoples lack of care for your car.