ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Your Car - Recommendation

Preaching to the converted, no doubt but...

I ordered a Megs G220, Menzerna polishes, pads and wash mitt.

Tim was excellent, especially in light of the time of year and the amount of people no doubt ordering G220's.

He helped with advising me pre-order and set me up a package for what I was looking to buy. Tim received shipment of G220's yesterday, it was sent Parcelforce 24 hour and received this morning! I dread to think just how many he set up for delivery yesterday but I'd venture mine wasn't the only one going out ( ;) ).

When it arrived it was packaged for what looked like it could withstand a nuclear blast, full of polystyrene cushioning and well packaged.

It's a cliche, but this really is how business should be done. I won't be ordering car products from anyone else in the future, not when it's this pain free. To top it off, I received a hand written compliments slip wishing me a happy christmas and thanking me for my order!

Keep doing what you're doing, Tim!

James.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Clean Your Car is always brilliant, and the service and delivery is first rate.

Think the loyalty scheme isn't as good as the discount scheme though, works out to a 5% discount to be redeemed later rather than the instant 10% saving we used to get.

titanic killer
Yeah Clean Your Car is always brilliant, and the service and delivery is first rate.

Think the loyalty scheme isn't as good as the discount scheme though, works out to a 5% discount to be redeemed later rather than the instant 10% saving we used to get.
2nd that:D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep, echo's my thoughts. Dont go anywhere else now. I once had some freebe foam applicators too!!!!!

db

db detailing™
I've always had excellent service from them - keep up the good work Tim!!

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Yup, highly recommended, got all my cleaning products today (even though i wasnt expecting it until way after Christmas!) extremely happy and also got a compliments slip. :D

I dunno who he is on the forum but hes based in Huddersfield, im only in Wakefield so would be easy for me to collect in future if hes ok with that?

RB 182
Anyone that has used Clean Your Car will know that Tim's service is second to none and it makes the purchases such a pleasure.

Top work Tim and I'm sure I'll have another order soon enough ;)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
tbh it is very good service but ive had good service from all of them, C&S, CWNW,Sp there all the big names and there big coz they have good service

Mito Sportiva 135
Thats true, never had anything less than great service from Clean Your Car, Car Wash N Wax, Serious Performance and Polished Bliss.

All offer great and fairly objective product advice if you ask and are all reliable and trustworthy people.

I tend to order more from CYC as they supply most products I use, but will give i4detailing a try in the new year hopefully.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
nah mate u need to try serious performance buffing towels!!! i dont use my sonus ones anymore!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
yup i use CYC for most of my stuff, i was one of his first ever customers :)

i ordered from the beta site before it went live, and the service then was A1 aswell

Mito Sportiva 135
It is all about customer service. I don't use companies that treat the customer badly, just wish my bank and phone providor were as good as my detailing suppliers!

PS - Happy Christmas guys! :cool:

cant say anything more on this matter, i have had several deliveries in the last couple of months from Tim and each (bar one and that was because of royal mail "not being able to find my house") has been perfectly timed etc etc

great stuff tim, could sing your praises all day long lad.

dont like the new points for prizes scheme though ;)

jamie

Mito Sportiva 135
cant say anything more on this matter, i have had several deliveries in the last couple of months from Tim and each (bar one and that was because of royal mail "not being able to find my house") has been perfectly timed etc etc

great stuff tim, could sing your praises all day long lad.

dont like the new points for prizes scheme though
;)

jamie

Yeah, 10% discount was better, works out as 5% discount now but can see why he has done it - all about the retention! Better than nothing though for sure so not going to complain!

p.s. so sad I am on the detailing forum on Christmas day! :dead: