ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clean rallye :), and a few pictures at clumber

182 Trophy
gave the rallye a clean today, took about 100 photos, only used my mums compact as im saving for a dslr at the minute, comments welcome

106rallyemarchclumberpictures002.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures003.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures007.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures004.jpg

sneeky one of the 197 ;)
106rallyemarchclumberpictures001.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures015.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures061.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures054.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures055.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures057.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures065.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures069.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures039.jpg

106rallyemarchclumberpictures073.jpg

sorry for the daft amount of pics, thought id get a few up though :)

B

Brown.

looks fappin sweet :D......mind you laguna splitter should have stayed on the laguna (or clio) looks a million times better no splitter...promise ya

182 Trophy
cheers mate, if im honest it needs to go lower, the reason the splitter is there is to make it look lower haha

its on koni dampers and the way its sat is perfect for handeling, fine compromise but i might just fcuk the handling and drop it more :)

comment appreciated :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
looks really smart that mate! where abouts do you live if you dont mind me asking? i live in longley near the northern general!

182 Trophy
looks really smart that mate! where abouts do you live if you dont mind me asking? i live in longley near the northern general!
cheers pal :)

worksop mate, so not too far from you

will have to get a few pics of mine with your clio 1 day

clumber is quality for pictures

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That is amazing!

If you decide to sell drop me a pm please :)

182 Trophy
thanks people, was selling for a 172 cup, got a few offers and accepted 1, then changed my mind, want to have 3 runs at santa pod in it first, have a 15.1 to beet from my 8v rallye :)
if i hit mid 14's ill sell up lol

106 GTI
any interior pics?

Looks a very clean example of a rallye, not to my taste the black parts on the front, I think if the fog surrounds were white maybe it would look better but thats IMO.

Lovely car though real soft spot for rallyes/gtis/ gti'd rallyes

182 Trophy
ah front end bits are very marmite but after seing a few standard i jus prefer mine as its different, i can see why people arent keen though

the boosh : give me a pm when youve got your 182 and ill get the rallye cleaned up lol

cheers powey, ill have a quick look for an interior pic :)

182 Trophy
106rallyecleanpictures019.jpg

106rallyecleanpictures020.jpg

its a long way off mint for sure, but ill hopefully have the underside and inside re-sprayed before fcs and hopefully have a cage too, not sure what colour to go with the cage though

182 Trophy
red maybe?

Interior looks good anway, what exhaust does it have? please say pugsport

supersprint mate, i almost traded for a pugsport but the supersprint gives better gains power wise, doesnt look quite as nice though as it isnt stainless

Trophy #490
Sell me it please! I've been in love with Bianca White S2 Rallye's for years! Would love one as a second car, so good looking. Would prefer standard lights, but it's still a gorgeous example you have. :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
197 looks awesome, Lights and splitter let the rallye down a little.