ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean flame red 172

I dont often post pics of my car but i was quite chuffed with how it came out after a quick wash and polish today all i need to do now is get the headlights sorted and replace a headlight washer jet. Here are a couple of mobile phone pics.

Also has anyone got any pics of a Clio with the center part of the bumper below the number plate sprayed black?

:)
20130403_160955_zpsa428d772.jpg

20130403_161004_zpsdb546af1.jpg

20130403_200330_zps54efa89f.jpg

I do have plans to spray the grills but i did mean the center part of the bumper most people seem to think its a bad idea though.

Clio 172, Pug 106
Nice car... i own a flamer myself... love them!!

My headlight washers fucked aswell.. pain in the arse!!!
Get it slammed :)

Cheers for the comments :) ill be lowering it fairly soon I hope :) Lido is still shut I don't even think they've started rebuilding yet.

ST
I'm not mate, tho I've been to Piersland House, Scott's and Lido a good few times, I'm central belt/Glasgow.

Pics were taken on the Carrick Hills over looking Ayr. Great place but the road up to that bits a bit tight.