ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Clio 182 from Bucharest Romania - B 182 RRS

Renault Clio 182
Hello,

First of all sorry for my english :)

Finally i managed to get the courage to post here. This month Clio made a year since i have it and i am very happy despite all the problems that i had. It will be a very long story but i think you will like it. In Romania is very hard to take good care of this kind of car because of the costs (i earn 500e/month and only the inssurance cost me 1000e/year) and the lack of parts :(

I will start with the first pictures i took in the first day that i bought it (15 octomber 2012)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 90
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 116
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 86
  Renault Clio 182
After a few days when i thought that everything is ok OIL_ _ _ _ _ _ and SERV appeared on the dash with the emision light. After i turned off and on the engine everything was back to normal so i continued to use the car for some miles and also i took some pictures of it.

Also i took my number plate: B 182 RRS

To be continued in another post :)

DSC_4910.jpgDSC_4930.jpgDSC_4928.jpgDSC_4911.jpgDSC_4927.jpgDSC_4933.jpg