ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Bean

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Had a nice morning for a quick rinse, thought it would be rude not to!

Trying out Megs tech wax 2.0, really pleased with the outcome for just a wash and wax, looking forward to a proper clay/polish/seal/multiple layers of wax!!

Completely standard exterior as it is, subject to change.... ;)

Comments Welcome!

Adam

Snapshot888.jpg

Snapshot889.jpg

Snapshot892.jpg

Snapshot893.jpg

Snapshot894.jpg

:D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks nice in standard form tbh, if it was mine I would just drop it a little further and its done!

Random place of those cliosport.net stickers mate?! :D

Yeah coils are next on the list, might try VMAXX as ive heard good things.

I didnt wanna put th CS stickys too near th door pillars, and the corner of the window started to curve, nearest flat bit i could get it straight on! Pfftttt :p

Out of all th liquid waxes, im most happy with this one! Cant wait to see what the beading is like. since i posted that, its been treated to another coat so fingers crossed it should be good. Ran out of microfibres for buffing it off though!

CYC sale? lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah coils are next on the list, might try VMAXX as ive heard good things.

I didnt wanna put th CS stickys too near th door pillars, and the corner of the window started to curve, nearest flat bit i could get it straight on! Pfftttt :p

Mine are near the pillars, I think they look ok there but I was unsure where to put them to :p

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah gutted was after some baked bean inferno, but stil nice looking motor.