ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean 172 Rep..almost (Pic Heavy)

Decided to give the shed a well needed clean!

The location is 5 minutes from my house, think a few of the north east members have been to this spot for photos, lovely little place :cool:

Still got a few things on my list that need doing, Rear spacers, sideskirts need fitting, skoda splitter, Headlights refurbed, wheels need a refurb as ive kerbed one :eek: Ambulance made me mount a kerb iirc, and a couple got chipped when i fitted my tyres at my mates.

Too many good photos to choose from, P.S im no photographer!
C+C Welcome,

Wayne.

IMG_7663_zpsfa25742e.jpg

IMG_7661_zps0f363a09.jpg

IMG_7666_zps4931fefd.jpg

IMG_7660_zpsb57f3dc6.jpg

IMG_7659_zps8047ce6d.jpg

IMG_7654_zps08869f31.jpg

IMG_7656_zps40481730.jpg

IMG_7653_zps032fe5af.jpg

Baaaaahhh
IMG_7662_zps95f7c0bd.jpg

IMG_7650_zps42300973.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I think I know that place. Iirc I shat bricks on that hairpin in pic 3 after not realising it was a hairpin lol

lol at is looking brilliant though mate :) I don't normally like pr 1.2s but your car really pulls them off

Lack of sideskirts is a give away (well, that and the sunroof)

Sideskirts are being fitted soon also the rear drums and 16v bullets give it away too ;)

I think I know that place. Iirc I shat bricks on that hairpin in pic 3 after not realising it was a hairpin lol

lol at is looking brilliant though mate :) I don't normally like pr 1.2s but your car really pulls them off

Yeah its quite tight, Ive seen some photos of your red rep there i think! Thanks alot :)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
That rear bumper looks mint... and the rest of the car! :rasp:

Get them skirts on ASAP and give me a shout.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That looks lovely - skirts will finish it off.

Such a shame it has a sunroof!

Looking clean there mate

Cheers mate, its covered in dust all over now, still looks shiny though :p

That rear bumper looks mint... and the rest of the car! :rasp:

Get them skirts on ASAP and give me a shout.
Shouldnt be long now, going to get my headlights refurbed and splitter put on and its go time ;)
That looks lovely - skirts will finish it off.

Such a shame it has a sunroof!
Im exited to get them on :eek:

Neat, tho spacers for extra stance would finish it off IMO.
Ive got 25mm ones on the front mate lol If i didnt have them on the wheel would be mega inside the arch! On the photos it looks hidden away :S Should look better when ive got my rear 10mm -1 degree camber hub spacers on too.

E92 M3
I have seen this a few times now mate when I have been going to Heartside. First time I had to turn around and see if it had discs on the back. Looks really good with the wheels as well!

I have seen this a few times now mate when I have been going to Heartside. First time I had to turn around and see if it had discs on the back. Looks really good with the wheels as well!
Cant say ive seen you go past, i'll keep an eye out for you ;) Thanks mate! Still got a few more touches to do.

very nice wayne, what wind deflectors are they?
Cheers, Clim-air i think, only got these ones as they seem to be a bit stronger, snapped one of my team heko ones when i first fitted it :eek: