ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clayed my new VX220 - lots of pics (56k no way)

Racing Blue 182
Looks well nice :cool: I reckon you had 5 years of dirt on there to be fair hehe.

When the weather is a bit nicer, you can come and take me out for a spin, and we'll see if we can't break out my old PC on that nice little car :) Only up in Horsforth.

Yeh sound good to me, could do with a bit of pc acton on it.

top of the pyramid
Yeah is a realy nice car , looked good when i saw it the other sunday, paint the frount v black like that other yellow one (it suposedly makes it look lower , was on a car program)

i know alot of people remove the V's but i think it looks so bare wihout them and actually quite like them.

left mine silver as it matches the silver fuel cap, and silver wheels, and silver windscreen surround.

plate looks good, allthough watch it for the police.. i got fined for havign a 3/4 on mine within 3 weeks of having the car.

turbo splitters also are a good addition!

<---- location ;)

Elise/VX220/R26
i know alot of people remove the V's but i think it looks so bare wihout them and actually quite like them.

left mine silver as it matches the silver fuel cap, and silver wheels, and silver windscreen surround.

plate looks good, allthough watch it for the police.. i got fined for havign a 3/4 on mine within 3 weeks of having the car.

turbo splitters also are a good addition!

<---- location ;)

I think they look better with the V on. I leave mine on out of principal too. If vauxhall have the guts to make something like the VX they should get the credit for it lol

Plus the vaux badges always confuse people

Racing Blue 182
Yeh i agree, thats why i am trying to source a V

Will be painted black though, as the silver one does not match with my car.

Leon Cupra 300
looks good that mate. is your gf's house on that estate at the traffic lights just down from leeds grammar? i was there on sunday evening and i saw a yellow vx.. may of bin you.

Racing Blue 182
Yeh, just about half a mile up that road with the big posh houses, did realise you lived local to her

probably was me that you saw

See My Clio? Tell Me
looks nice m8 but gotta say ............ flash t**t have ya seen whats on his drive tut tut tut too much money if ya ask me lol :quiet: