ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clayed my new VX220 - lots of pics (56k no way)

Racing Blue 182
Gave it a good going over today, to get the 4 years worth of ground in dirt off.

Looks lovely, but i had not tyre shine :(

Some pics i have just taken

New reg on its way, aswell as fitment of my turbo front splitters and HID's

DSC03036.jpg

DSC03039.jpg

DSC03040.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03047.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

DSC03049.jpg

DSC03050.jpg

I love it. If anyone wants to upgrade there cliosport, i would recommend it for sure.

Summer is round the corner :)

Looks mint, some nice cars on that drive way! Are you getting a private plate or just replacing the existing ones. either way one of those little ones would look good on the front.

Racing Blue 182
Looks mint, some nice cars on that drive way! Are you getting a private plate or just replacing the existing ones. either way one of those little ones would look good on the front.

Getting a private plate

J8Y VX

I have the plates at home, front one its a 3/4 size :)

The pictures are at the GF's house. Mini his hers, other two are her mums and dads

very cool.

what happened to the V front grille that vauxhall strangely decided to stick on these?

maybe take the rear badges off? they look quite odd and dont really suit the car.

Racing Blue 182
The V was taken off by the first owner. Removing them means demolishing them so they cant be fitted again. I do have one on the way though.

Yeh was thinking of taking the Vauxhall one off and moving the VX220 on into the middle

Racing Blue 182
Fubar, it will be painted black before it does back on.

Yeh rich, rear plate is fooked. It has melted from the exhaust temp lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
black vee like this???
DSC00018.jpg

Black tubby wheels look mint as well.

Would leave the badge in ints place on the back, but blacken it and remove the vauxhall badge. Alonge these lines:

IMG_3100.jpg

lookin good m8. Looks like Alwoodley or shadwell?

Yeh its alwoodley mate, how did you know?

Thanks for the comments guys, you have to see it in real life to appreciate how great they look honestly.
I was going to ask is that Shadwell! Nice area.

Where you coming down Harrogate Road onto the roundabout with the ring road (near the BP garage) on Saturday evening?

I noticed a yellow VX220 in the queue as I was going round it.

Racing Blue 182

Thanks for the comments guys, you have to see it in real life to appreciate how great they look honestly.
I was going to ask is that Shadwell! Nice area.

Where you coming down Harrogate Road onto the roundabout with the ring road (near the BP garage) on Saturday evening?

I noticed a yellow VX220 in the queue as I was going round it.

I do go past there quite a lot, but i didnt this saturday. You sure it wasnt sunday evening? because i did pass it then (was chasing a DB9 at the time)

Maybe, can't remember what day it was, I just remember seeing a car similiar to yours as I was chasing a Carrera S lol. It was wet and he obviously wasn't giving it full welly, but I'm sure he was still surprised how I kept close to him in my shitbox Clio.

The Bus and MRT
Nice mate, pretty unfortunate number plate tho I thought they were supposed to be quite quick!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Hahaha the vauxhall boys have to fit there xenons as an aftermarket thought...Already on the clio as standard.
I would of thought after spening over 20k on a new one they would of been there from the start

ian

Racing Blue 182
Hahaha the vauxhall boys have to fit there xenons as an aftermarket thought...Already on the clio as standard.
I would of thought after spening over 20k on a new one they would of been there from the start

ian

Its all about the weight saving, but i like my looks as much as the speed, so im getting them fitted.

Guy, well whenever suits you? where do you live again, ill have to make a road trip these lol

Monaco 172 2/468
Looks well nice :cool: I reckon you had 5 years of dirt on there to be fair hehe.

When the weather is a bit nicer, you can come and take me out for a spin, and we'll see if we can't break out my old PC on that nice little car :) Only up in Horsforth.

Elise/VX220/R26
lookin good m8. Looks like Alwoodley or shadwell?

I do a lot of work round that area, I'm a burglar hehe not really, opposite really do half the burglar alarms in Shaddy/Alwoodley/Adel etc. I'll have to watch out for you. If you get a flash off a white van you'll know its me :D