ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic games

R.I.P 182
a kinda game that was you had loads of different items and had to make like a ball bounce on trampolines and blown by fans and stuff to trap rats in cages?? invention somethin i think!

Black/Gold 182
LadySubstanze said:
a kinda game that was you had loads of different items and had to make like a ball bounce on trampolines and blown by fans and stuff to trap rats in cages?? invention somethin i think!

The Incredible Machine?

Mine are, champ man/fm, kikstart 2 (c64), sensi, lemmings, pga tour golf (original), pro evo, geoff crammonds f1.

Psycho Fox Master System. Pure genius, greatest platformer ever made. I still have it and still play it often. So gutted that the 3D "revolution" has killed the 2D platformer, I haven't seen a 3D platformer thats beaten a really good 2D one.

NHLPA Hockey 93 Mega Drive. Not EA Hockey or NHLPA 94, 95 etc, it HAS to be 93! Still not been bettered in my opinion and I still play it often, probably the one game I could actually call my favourite of all time.

Quackshot Mega Drive. Second favourite, bit short but the graphics still look great today and its just so so good.

Alien Brigade Atari 7800. One of my first games (I had a 7800 for years before I upgraded to a Master System) and still holds up today, even if my gun fires slightly off to the left

Xevious Atari 7800. Favourite game for the 7800 era, bloody hard but great fun.

Focus ST-2
monkey island for anyone that liked point and click!!! lol

another world on the megadrive, never completed that i don't think. piss but funny

nes :- chip and dale, duckhunt (bloody dog you just couldn't shot it),

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Aberclio182 said:
monkey island for anyone that liked point and click!!! lol

another world on the megadrive, never completed that i don't think. piss but funny

nes :- chip and dale, duckhunt (bloody dog you just couldn't shot it),

monkey island was a great game - wasnt it about 10 disks or something ?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
hahaha i remember in ghouls and shosts when u completed it u had to start at the beginning on a harder difficulty! classicly decent game though. All about Street Fighter 2, Tekken, Xmen Vs StreetFigter, Fighting Vipers, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, King of fighters, Samurai Showdown...

i love beat em ups!

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Does anyone remember a video game system called SAM. Think it was around 1988 ish, it was supposed to wipe the floor with the speccy and c64. I had one on order but it got chopped and never came out.

Lee

BMW M2C
mauricewt said:
What ever happened to it ?

I can't remember to be honest. I remember all the hype that surrounded it, but then it sort of slipped out in limited numbers and disappeared.

I've still got my old Colecovision in the loft. Now that was quality. Best graphics for the time, some games were arcade perfect. Shame the carts cost so much.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I was gutted as i remember. Just before xmas when i was told it wasnt coming out so i tried to get a c64 and everywhere was sold out, ended up with a 128k speccy instead. Only a few years after that when the atari st + amiga came on the scene.

I remember paying £80 for a 512k upgrade and 16 chips had to be soldered to the board !