ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clare Northampton!!

megane 225
Saw your car, parked outside what i think was probably your house. Not stalking was just passing through to see a mate :>

megane 225
I live close to weston favell.
Umm yeh fair bit, got a few mates live near that area and in that area, thought i would take a drive round and saw ye' clio

Clio 182
I must drive round Northampton with my eyes shut lol I see very few cliosports round here :( I think I need to look harder lol

Rich :)

Clio 182
Hey Jimbo.

I have an 05 Titanium 182ff You will only spot me at weekends as I work in Reading during the week :(

Ive seen a blue 182 cup around the Hunsbury area?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
im in n-town on tuesdays, and sometimes at weekends, ill look out for more RS's, lol.

jimbo: my cars in the bodyshop as we speak, photoshoot soon eh?

182 Full Fatt!
I'm in Kingsthorpe!

Ritch, do you have Cliosport stickers in your rear quarter windows?

Ours is a low, Black Gold 182 FF. Local meet all the way! Cobblers is good for me. None of this usual English shyness crap though guys, be friendly!!! :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

megane 225
I'm in Kingsthorpe!

Ours is a low, Black Gold 182 FF. Local meet all the way! Cobblers is good for me. None of this usual English shyness crap though guys, be friendly!!! :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Nah course not matey, ill pop over and say hi, Sounds cool for a local meet, us RS owners need to stick together round these parts!!

I'm in Kingsthorpe!

Nah course not matey, ill pop over and say hi, Sounds cool for a local meet, us RS owners need to stick together round these parts!!

Were alright in Berkshire too mate let me know if you wanna come to any of the meets.

:)

M135i
Rich, was that you i beeped at as i drove past through town the other night (cant remember when exactly)

Lewis, photoshoot damn right!

Would anybody be interested in a Mayorhold Carpark shoot one evening, i know Lewis might be! lol

Clio 182
HI All,

No I dont have any cliosport stickers my car is standard apart from the sound system and eibach proline springs. I havent paid my membership fees yet *Ritch awaits the kicking* Would be interesting to meet some of the other clopsport members?