ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas

RB 200
And take me for a drive as I want your car :)

So are we having a Christmas meal and a pre Christmas get together/meet James?

yea we will do! ...
unless you all just fancy a ''meet'' in the gate car park.. gor for a meal and a few drinks? ... or something like that? god knows ... what you all doing next weekend?

yea we will do! ...
unless you all just fancy a ''meet'' in the gate car park.. gor for a meal and a few drinks? ... or something like that? god knows ... what you all doing next weekend?

I love your area rep skills. <3

Anyway I'll stop filling your meet thread with junk, I'll text you later.

Lol! James, just sort something and text me. I'll be there.
Adam, we'll have to sort something for January. I've asked Chris and Adam if they want to come up aswel.

RB 200
I love your area rep skills. <3

Anyway I'll stop filling your meet thread with junk, I'll text you later.

haha firstly its the best way :p atleast theres never any hastle if i just make it up as i go along... and i reckon theres more chance of the pope signing for man city than you remembering to text!

RB 200
Right... if anyone wants too we can go to the gate next saturday for a meal and some drinks? was thinking spice cube or somewhere like that, there's plenty of choice and easy parking.... and if you really want scott i'll fetch you a birthday cake! haha

RB 200
haha right we should do the saturday after.. meet around town somewhere? and go for some food.. whos in?