ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas

RB 200
How do lads, been off ages just really pulled back into routine after the europe road trip...

who's up for a meet, maybe food and some drinks in newcastle before christmas

little bit of a christmas night out...

was thinking a bite to eat and a few drinks in the gate ?

any further opinions are great

cheers lads!!

Trophy Turbo :)
You just full stop Owen ;) LOL PMSL :)

Ill be up for some thing but i have to say in advance i will want to go to the strippers and blow £100s on some dirty sexy little mix rubbing her ass at me ;) LOL

172 Cup
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Recently got myself a 172 cup after ages searching and I'm chuffed to bits with it! I'd be keen to come along and say hello

Tom

172 Cup
Can't make it to the rolling road day this weekend sorry, going to a christmas do (very early for it i know!). cheers for the heads up anyway, i'd definitely go another time. any more thoughts on the christmas meet?

RB 200
wheres easy for everyone to get too?
newcastle good for you lot? let me know wheres easy and i'll find a decent place for food and drinks:)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
glad i couldnt make it ha.. with james' wheel falling off and germans crashing into yous id have probably have my engine blow up.

is your car ok now though? and how did you sort it out?

glad i couldnt make it ha.. with james' wheel falling off and germans crashing into yous id have probably have my engine blow up.

is your car ok now though? and how did you sort it out?

When did james' wheel fall off? haha.

No not yet, took ages to get hold of the third parties insurance company, finally found out it was Zurich on Monday so claim has been sent to them Tuesday. Should get a full respray out of it which is decent.

And I haven't ignored your text stu, not got any signal at the moment.

RB 200
Oi my car rules!

Can't do new year dude, off to Bournemouth I think. Will defo come up for a weekend in Jan though, and we should do a ring trip April time.

OOOH The ignorant one replies ;)

you coming to europe with us next year matey?

and ring trip early next year is a def... you can stop at ours if you want when your up..

and adam ... you ignore texts, inboxes .. facebook ....

i bet its because you ate all the belgain chocolate you saved me ? :p

OOOH The ignorant one replies ;)

you coming to europe with us next year matey?

and ring trip early next year is a def... you can stop at ours if you want when your up..

and adam ... you ignore texts, inboxes .. facebook ....

i bet its because you ate all the belgain chocolate you saved me ? :p

Gosh the offers of places to stay in Newcastle are flooding in :eek:.

Did you facebook me?

Mate, I'm useless at replying, I don't get signal where I work, and forget to text people back most the time haha, I probably shouldn't be allowed a phone as I wind people up by not replying. Defo up for a ring trip early next year, not 100% on the euro trip though, as I'm off to the states for 2 weeks in August which is gonna cost me a fair bit of monies.

RB 200
Haha i thought i just upset you with rachels texting during the derby match :p
and i keep forgetting stu will have a spare bedroom.. we're just a nice bunch ....
we should all just pile into a hotel in the city centre though.. probably a better idea :)

I'm desperate to go back to the ring! .. and states my arse save up more and come with us aswell!!

we all need a catch up... seemed weird for a bit after we came back not seing any of you but stu!

wish it was still happening like that trip was unreal...

glad to hear your cars getting sorted too!