ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas meet?

It's died in here lately anything planned just before crimbo?

Something nearer to the West perhaps, grab some photos and some food?

@Matt W

Last edited:
I'd be up for something. I have every Sunday off if that helps and I don't mind a wee drive from Cardiff. :) I'm getting tired of the poor weather now and not really going anywhere as a result, so a change of scenery would be lovely.

Bug

Megane rs250
I'd be up for a small meet be depending on the date
I have to work every Sunday till the new year now be skinnt after xmas otherwise :(

Bug

Megane rs250
Where you thinking in cardiff bay? Quite alot of the car parks are pay and display down there and not too sure wheres good to get snaps that we can all park together

Where you thinking in cardiff bay? Quite alot of the car parks are pay and display down there and not too sure wheres good to get snaps that we can all park together

Was just a suggestion for somewhere more Westerly i'll have a good look into a tidy location tonight.

Bug

Megane rs250
Well if its rains you could use ikea car park it's under the building so sheltered just they don't really like people parking up for car meets there. . Although I have been to a few under there one time it was only about 9 cars there and they was alright with us being there aslong as nobody revs their cars up under there

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Well if its rains you could use ikea car park it's under the building so sheltered just they don't really like people parking up for car meets there. . Although I have been to a few under there one time it was only about 9 cars there and they was alright with us being there aslong as nobody revs their cars up under there

Had a meet way back from Sax-p days in there, they said over a tannoy they was calling the police and we had to leave hahah. Was you there?

Suzuki Jimny
Yo.

Yeah i'll get something together if people are interested, just been crazy in work so haven't had much time to get on here!

Bug

Megane rs250
Had a meet way back from Sax-p days in there, they said over a tannoy they was calling the police and we had to leave hahah. Was you there?

Yeah I remember that, was that boy in the swift convoying us there and ge planted it all the way down newport road like a crazy fool
I got a lovely picture of my old saxo from then, just after a had your old 205 wheels aha :)
Yeah they was fine for 2 hours though so I think as long as nobody is driving up and down there and reving it should be fine

Just bumping this... Are we all keen for a meet before Christmas? Either next weekend or the weekend after in Cardiff as suggested?